CHOICECYCLE CCTV offer the best Kioxia Micro SD Card Solid State Drives USB Drives Toshiba Memory Expand Phone Storage from SGCCTV Sim Lim Square HARD DISK Storage MICRO SD CARD CCTV Storage
Kioxia Micro SD Card:
- Storage Capacity: Ranges from a few gigabytes (GB) to several terabytes (TB).
- Compact Size: Small physical form factor suitable for mobile devices, cameras, etc.
- Read/Write Speeds: Varying speed classes (like Class 10, UHS-I, UHS-II) impacting data transfer rates.
- Durability: Resistant to shock, water, and temperature changes.
- Compatibility: Works with various devices supporting Micro SD, including smartphones, cameras, drones, and more.
- Application Performance Class: Specifically designed for faster app performance on Android devices (A1 or A2 rating).
Solid State Drives (SSDs):
- Speed: Faster data access compared to traditional hard drives.
- Storage Capacity: Range from a few hundred gigabytes to several terabytes.
- Durability: No moving parts, less prone to physical damage.
- Form Factors: Available in various form factors – 2.5-inch, M.2, PCIe, etc.
- Uses: Used as primary storage in computers or as external drives for faster data transfer.
USB Drives (Flash Drives):
- Portable Storage: Compact and easy-to-use storage devices.
- Storage Capacity: Varies from a few gigabytes to several terabytes.
- Speed: Different USB standards impacting data transfer rates (USB 2.0, USB 3.0, USB 3.1, USB 3.2).
- Compatibility: Works with various devices supporting USB ports (computers, TVs, etc.).
- Encryption/Security: Some models offer encryption or security features for data protection.
Toshiba Memory for Expanding Phone Storage: Toshiba memory products, including Micro SD cards and flash drives, can expand the storage capacity of smartphones, providing additional space for apps, photos, videos, and other data.
CCTV Storage (Hard Disk, Micro SD Card):
- Hard Disk Drives (HDD): Provide larger storage capacities for storing CCTV footage.
- Micro SD Cards: Used in some CCTV cameras for local storage of video footage, especially in smaller setups or where continuous recording is not required.
These storage devices play critical roles in expanding storage capacities, enhancing data access speeds, and ensuring reliable data storage across various devices and applications. Always consider factors like storage capacity, read/write speeds, durability, and compatibility when choosing storage devices for specific purposes like CCTV storage or expanding phone storage.
What’s in a name? When it comes to leading flash memory producer KIOXIA, it is everything.
The name KIOXIA is a combination of the Japanese word kioku (memory) and the Greek word axia (value), poetically expressing the idea of how memories are invaluable. KIOXIA understands that photos and videos can hold emotional value for people and its mission is to support your memories so they stay beautiful — and protected — through its wide range of memory products.
KIOXIA is the former Toshiba Memory, who invented NAND flash memory in 1987. The flash memory was readily adopted by the world over and now, nearly all removable memory cards, from USB drives to secure digital (SD) cards, use NAND flash technology.
2. Payment by PayNow 201207820G or QR code will receive Free Gift Warning Stickers worth $20.00 (1pc per client order)
Kioxia Micro SD Card Solid State Drives USB Drives Toshiba Memory Expand Phone Storage from SGCCTV Sim Lim Square HARD DISK Storage MICRO SD CARD CCTV Storage
KIOXIA operates the biggest NAND flash factory in the world, other than supplying the NAND flash chips to enterprises, they are also making all types of NAND memory storage products for consumers such as solid state drives (SSD), memory cards and USB flash drives. With such a wide range of products, it has something for everyone.
Are you a gamer? KIOXIA offers SATA or NVMe SSDs for gaming desktops. Want to upgrade your notebook? The computing power aids your productivity.
- Memory cards
Avid photographer or online trailblazer? KIOXIA memory cards use the latest flash knowhow that go into the digital cameras and smartphones you depend on. Its smart storage enables sharp photos and videos, and stable data.
- USB flash drives
Cloud computing letting you down? KIOXIA USB flash drives make file transfers between devices, whether for school or work projects, super simple.
All KIOXIA NAND chips are made in Japan. In fact, it has the world’s largest, state-of-the-art memory fabrication plant in the city of Yokkaichi, established in 1992. Flash memory is used in all KIOXIA storage cards. And stringent quality control ensures sterling quality products.
That’s why the EXCERIA range is more than storage: it is the definition of excellence in a memory product, whether it’s for gaming systems, digital cameras or smartphones.
KIOXIA a world leader in memory solutions
After rebranding from Toshiba Memory, KIOXIA are still dedicated to the development, production and sale of flash memory and SSDs.
Toshiba Memory is now KIOXIA
KIOXIA has launched the new brand of its consumer product line-up. With its comprehensive portfolio of microSD/SD cards, USB flash drives and SSDs, KIOXIA offers memory devices that are specifically designed for smartphones, tablets and PCs, gaming and digital cameras.
KIOXIA Solid State Drives (SSD)
EXCERIA NVMe SSD
• Entry-level NVME SSD technology
• More than double the performance of EXCERIA SATA SSD
• Available in 250GB, 500GB, and 1TB
Kioxia Exceria M.2 NVMe SSD 250GB KIOXIA EXCERIA, M.2 (2280) PCIe 3.0 (x4) NVMe SSD, 1700MB/s Read, 1600MB/s Write, 200k/290k IOPSLN107325